Subject: Re: e-äriregistri API kasutamine TESTi jaoks.
From: "Vattan PS" <[email-masked]>
To: "RIK info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Aistra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2025 16:27:07 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Lisatud on allkirjastatud taotlus.

On Thu, May 15, 2025 at 2:33 PM RIK info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
wrote:

Palun saatke alamsüsteemi nimega täiendatud taotlus uuesti.

Lugupidamisega

 <https://www.rik.ee/>

Hedi Stenman

Kliendihaldur

Klienditoe tiim

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100068614174252>

 <http://www.instagram.com/rikikad>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/centre-of-registers-and-information-systems>

 <http://www.rik.ee>   www.rik.ee

From: Vattan PS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2025 2:25 PM
To: RIK info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Aistra <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: e-äriregistri API kasutamine TESTi jaoks.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Loodud alamsüsteem - reg-API (Äriregistri API klient)

On Thu, May 15, 2025 at 2:17 PM RIK info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
wrote:

Tere

Jah, tegevusluba on vaja kindlasti siis, kui soovite sõlmida lepingu ning 
minna oma arendusega live.

Arendus- ja testimisfaasis tegevusluba veel otseselt vajalik ei ole.

Lugupidamisega

 <https://www.rik.ee/>

Hedi Stenman

Kliendihaldur

Klienditoe tiim

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100068614174252>

 <http://www.instagram.com/rikikad>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/centre-of-registers-and-information-systems>

 <http://www.rik.ee>   www.rik.ee

From: Aistra <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2025 2:14 PM
To: RIK info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Vattan from Founderly <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Fwd: e-äriregistri API kasutamine TESTi jaoks.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere!

Alloleva infoga seoses tekkis lisaküsimus:

Ettevõtete registreerimise jaoks on tarvis tegevusluba. Enne toote esimese 
versiooni arendamist ilma testimata ei ole praktiline seda luba taotleda. On 
võimalik, et sellest APIst ei piisa ning me ei lähe “live”, kui teisi 
organisatsioone selle kaudu registreerida ei saa.

 Kas on võimalik toodet testida ilma tegevusloata? Live jaoks loomulikult 
taotleksime tegevusloa.

Lugupidamisega / Kind regards / C уважением

Astra Tikas

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/astra-tikas-451a4615b/> LinkedIN

Write: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Vattan PS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Thu, 15. May 2025 at 14:05
Subject: Fwd: e-äriregistri API kasutamine TESTi jaoks.
To: Astra Tikas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

---------- Forwarded message --------- 
From: RIK info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Thu, May 15, 2025 at 11:58 AM
Subject: RE: e-äriregistri API kasutamine TESTi jaoks.
To: Vattan PS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Hurry

Please also include the name/register code of the subsystem to which you 
want to open API services in the application.

The subsystem must also be registered in RIA  <https://x-tee.ee/et/home> 
https://x-tee.ee/et/home beforehand.

In addition, I would like to point out that in order to use the service, you 
must also have a business service provision license ( 
<https://web.archive.org/web/20231206013644/https:/www.riigiteataja.ee/akt/111032016006#para52> 
§52 of the Financial Services Act ).

Sincerely,

 <http://www.rik.ee/>

Hedi Stenman

Customer manager

Customer support team

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100068614174252>

 <http://www.instagram.com/rikikad>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/centre-of-registers-and-information-systems>

 <http://www.rik.ee>   www.rik.ee

From: Vattan PS <  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] >
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2025 5:02 PM
To: Aistra <  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] >; RIK info < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] >
Subject: Re: e-äriregistri API kasutamine TESTi jaoks.

Attention! This is a message from an external network.
If the sender is unknown, please do not open the links and files.

Attached is a signed request that allows development/testing access to the 
company's registration APIs.

On Tue, May 13, 2025 at 7:37 PM Aistra <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

---------- Forwarded message --------- 
From: RIK info <  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] >
Date: Tue, May 13, 2025 at 12:52 PM Subject: RE: Using the e-business 
register API for TEST. To: Aistra <  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
 > 

Hurry

Thank you for the letter.

Founderly OÜ has entered into an agreement for the use of the e-Business 
Register Open Data API, i.e. for retrieving e-Business Register data via the 
API. This agreement is not an API service agreement for establishing a 
company.

To test the API services for establishing a business, you must first join 
X-tee. Information about this can be found on the RIA website 
<https://x-tee.ee/et/home> https://x-tee.ee/et/home

In addition, to use the service, you must also have a business service 
provision license ( 
<https://web.archive.org/web/20231206013644/https:/www.riigiteataja.ee/akt/111032016006#para52> 
RahaPTS §52 ).

To test API services, please send a request to open the services in the test 
environment to  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  . The request is in the 
attached file.

After successful testing, we can sign a contract and you will receive access 
to the live environment.

The price for establishing a single company is 25 EUR + VAT.

Only a private limited company can be established through the Entrepreneur 
API.

Sincerely,

 <http://www.rik.ee/>

Hedi Stenman

Customer manager

Customer support team

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100068614174252>

 <http://www.instagram.com/rikikad>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/centre-of-registers-and-information-systems>

 <http://www.rik.ee>   www.rik.ee

From: Aistra <  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] >
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2025 3:50 PM
To: RIK info <  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] >
Subject: e-äriregistri API kasutamine TESTi jaoks.

Attention! This is a message from an external network.
If the sender is unknown, please do not open the links and files.

Tere, weapons RIK

I called as well. I'll number the topics in the letter to make it easier for 
you to answer.

Topic: We would like to test  registering an institution without paying a 
state fee via the product API.

We would like to test it under the company Founderly OÜ - the necessary 
agreement with RIK has been signed.

1. I read on the web ( 
<https://www.rik.ee/et/muud-teenused/ettevotja-asutamise-api> 
https://www.rik.ee/et/muud-teenused/ettevotja-asutamise-api ) that the 
Enterprise Establishment API service is subject to a fee: "The service fee 
for establishing one enterprise (until 31.12.2024) is 25 euros (including 
VAT). The enterprise is considered established upon entry into force of the 
commercial register."

Since it is 2025, what are the conditions that apply today?

2. How can we test for free? We have previously spoken with people from the 
Ministry of Digital and Justice that a "sandbox" option exists.

3. About the service - do you offer an API only for OÜ registration? What 
happens if a client wants to choose between an NGO and an OÜ? Can we offer 
options? Do you have a separate API for this or does it work with the same 
link?

Thank you very much for the quick response! We are excited and the 
construction is underway, we would be happy to try it out.

Sincerely,

Astra Tikas

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/astra-tikas-451a4615b/> LinkedIN

Write:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]